The weekend trip in Spring 2021 has been cancelled.
Links to descriptions and photos from club members trips
From our trip to the Dales 2019
There have been meets in February or March every year.
- It turned out to be somewhat snowy in March 2006 but nobody had their skis! Here are some pictures.
- Another Lake District meet – March 2007 Good weather prevailed!
- Pictures from March 2008 Not such good weather this year.
- Pictures from Jan/Feb 2009 Another lovely week-end.
- Pictures from Feb 2010 We went to the Howgills this time
- Pictures from Feb 2013 We went to Northumberland
- Toblach-Dobbiaco 2019
- Jotunheim 2019
- Skiing the Peer Gynt trail
- Skiing the Troll løype
- Grande Traversee du Jura
- Click here for a brief description of ski-ing in the Goms valley.
- Click here for a description of track ski-ing in the Rondane.
- Click here for some photos of track ski-ing in Hovringen.
- Click here for some photos of cross country ski-ing in Slovenia.
- Click here for a description of track skiing in Seefeld, Austria.